Matt's freelance blog

Need a freelance writer? Look no further. What makes me tick? What goes on in the space between? Read on...

Name:
Location: Bedford, Nova Scotia, Canada

I'm a freelance writer that loves to travel, and try new foods. These blogs allow me to share some of each of those passions!

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Well, we had a great time at the Nova Scotia Seafood Festival yesterday. Lots of great food, and what's more, great story ideas. I received a media pass from the Department of Aquaculture (thank you, Jennifer Bourque!), and made sure that I was there for the opening of the event.

The festival was a great chance to break out of my mold. Try new things. New foods. Meet new people. And now I have at least three article ideas from my short time there. Now, to find markets for those articles....

Labels: , , , , ,