Matt's freelance blog

Need a freelance writer? Look no further. What makes me tick? What goes on in the space between? Read on...

Name:
Location: Bedford, Nova Scotia, Canada

I'm a freelance writer that loves to travel, and try new foods. These blogs allow me to share some of each of those passions!

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Here we go again

Well, here we go again. Another year, another excuse. As noted in my previous post, I've been taking a bit of time off from the writing to do more of my day job during the past year. That's likely going to continue for the next year (I'm also finishing a course after work - for work!), but I'm planning on taking a little relaxation time to get back to my passion, writing. Otherwise, I'll just burn out.

So with that, I need to see what kind of articles are of interest to me, that I can work on with while not disrupting my other work. So I foresee travel pieces, science and technology, and other in my future. Now I just have to find the time to actually DO the writing...

Until next post.

Write on!