Matt's freelance blog

Need a freelance writer? Look no further. What makes me tick? What goes on in the space between? Read on...

Name:
Location: Bedford, Nova Scotia, Canada

I'm a freelance writer that loves to travel, and try new foods. These blogs allow me to share some of each of those passions!

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

New / Updated site!

Well, after a LONG time, I've finally updated my website to the new domain. Check my site out at:

www.matthewbrewer.ca

What's changed? Well, a number of things.

First, the address. My own domain, for easier searching and remembering. I felt that in order to have a more professional appearance, I needed a better domain.

The second thing that's different is that by going to this domain, I've rid myself (and you, the visitor) of ads and pop-ups. But if you DO encounter any, let me know. I'll see what I can do.

The navigaiton has changed on the site somewhat. I have text navigation on the left side, where it was button-oriented before. This may change back, but not right now.

Also, the pages are more uniform. I had several themes running throughout the site, but visitors found it somewhat disorienting. So that's changed.

Feel free to look around the site. I'd appreciate it if you let me know what you think of it, and what changes should be made, if any.

Thanks.